Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And so it all begins!


This will be a long standing project, with planning going on in the winter, and building happening in the summer. Over time I am sure the little railway will take shape, and become what I hope it to be. I will be working in G scale, within the garden 8' tall fence. This is to keep the deer off the tracks, and protect all my hard work. Plants don't fair well with the deer eating them. 
  I will be adding little bits here and there after I get the major part planned and laid out.
I want this to be a bit of old Ireland, a touch of fantasy and some fairy-tale thrown in to make it fun. The train will be small to begin and be an 1800's style. Any thoughts on my project by all means drop me an email and share your knowledge.

  I will be listing pictures of the garden area where the planning must take place. There are lots of them, so take a look and tell me what you think.

This is the starting point....

Wish me luck!
Deirdre

No comments: