Saturday, July 28, 2012

Last dig



I planted my little oak tree at last, and I really hope it grows into a big oak tree. I love oak trees. Seems like they are really special.

This is just some of the rocks that came out of the ground while digging out the grass roots.



This was the last day I will have to dig crab grass roots. I am done, done, done. And it's a good thing because I really couldn't do much more.
  Now, I can think about the fun stuff like where the tracks will go and what I want the design to be like. Part of it is done, but I'm still not to sure about some sections.
  Of course I still have to haul dirt to fill in but, that won't be nearly as bad as what I have been doing.

  It has already been a long work out this year, and after thinking about it for awhile I realized I have been working on major projects outside for the past 6 or 7 years.
  Next month I will have my swimming pool in and that can't come any to soon. Wish it had been in while I was digging out the grass.
My back would have loved it. Heck, I would have loved it. lol.
  So, I hope there is at least a month left so I can clean out and do some more sorting in the sheds. {I guess I will always be doing that.}
  Next summer I want to sit and enjoy what I have created.

No comments: