Monday, June 11, 2012

Second loop

Here is where the second loop will begin {and be connected somehow in the middle to the other loop).
It will start here next to the pond. {On the left side}


Travel around the mini honeysuckle bush



 come back in and around the church

 And cross the track in the middle where there will be a wooden foot bridge over this cross over.
As the train runs down hill a little it will circle around the cherry tree










This is the middle section I haven't got figured out yet.

Once the rock is moved and used to build the castle I hope to get   the layout completed.
I have five boxes of flex track left to play with along with an assortment of odd pieces. There is enough to circle the formal gardens and I think that is what I will do. That or run the train around the koi pond, and I just might do that instead. Depends on how much of the summer is left at that time.
  Well, it's a start so what do you think? Any thoughts, ideas? Please leave me a comment, Encouragement would be nice as well. lol.




No comments: