Saturday, July 12, 2014

A little light, on the subject.

I found an article on using solar lights in the buildings of your garden railroad. There wasn't anything hard about. Nothing that a Dermal tool and some glue wouldn't take care of. I had a station platform that was hard wired. I didn't want to use any more elect then I had to. Besides it's a lot more realistic with that soft glow, and it runs all night thanks to the sun.
  I had to do some pruning on the maple tree, and again more pruning over next to the fence on a  maple bush that had really overgrown it's area, coving the path around the waterfall.
  I finished converting the other section today and have added it to the garden. Tonight I'll get pictures out in the garden, but this will let you see how it looks. I'm tickled about it, and wish I could add lights to everything, however, that's a little hard when the building is a type of ceramic form.
 I may have to get very creative in order to add lights to them. So, lights please!



The bell shaped lamp shades were some unfinished mesh beads. They look perfect for the station platform. Don't you think?

No comments: